The correct things we prescribe pressing for your horseback safari will differ as per your goal, and we will send you a full and definite rundown once your vacation booking is affirmed.
As a general rule, however, here's the packing list we prescribe for each riding occasion:
- A riding cap appropriate for the atmosphere you are going to (Kutch has both hot and cold kinds of weather)
- A shade cap with string, or wool caps for chilly weather
- Two sets of short riding boots, leather or suede made or manufactured short chaps
- Shades/Sunglasses on a string, riding gloves and scarf/stole
- Riding cotton trousers and shirts two pairs each
- One pullover, fleece, or multi-stashed waistcoat, one lightweight waterproof windcheaters.
- In winter months some warm wools, leather jackets, thermals and jumpers, a warm coat, and a suitable rain outfit
- A lot of socks and we recommend unpadded cycling shorts for men as clothing
- Shorts, T-shirts, sarong, and showering outfit
- Sunscreen lotion, moisturizers, lip ointment, mosquito lotion, bath gels, and your regular medicines
- LED torch and binoculars
- Swiss knife for your day to day use, if required
- DSLR or SLR Camera with a strong shoulder strap